JoshZ UBR
(01-10-2018, 06:37 PM)DVN Wrote: We don't discuss punishments out of the courthouse, something I thought you were aware of but since you're waiting for my reply on that clearly not.

I accept your apology for what happened, I can tell that it was sincere. When I said the investigation was fair, we didn't abruptly stop any raids, we let you handle all your contraband and carry on whilst we had a look instead of making you all stand around for 40 minutes. Although it's not in the rules that you can't base there, we deemed it too much of a doomfort for you to continue.

At this point we removed the props, you guys moved on and this is where I thought I heard you say what you have quoted above.

I am willing to let that aspect of the UBR go, it may be I miss heard something, but I am 100% I know what I heard and your fumbled response that came across very cocky didn't help your situation leading me to believe it was intentionally said and aimed at myself. I can get over being called something like that whether you did or not, but my issue lies with the abusing glitches, something that will have to be discussed with the team since you knowingly used this to your advantage during raids and general roleplay.

Alright as said previously I don't want this to turn into an arguement or anything. Sorry if it came across to you that I said that but I seriously didn't aim it towards you.

The whole thing with abusing glitches was stupidity from me as I did discuss to Tomo after the ban that what I done seriously was stupid however I was trying to fix the glitch. Once again I apologise for being so stupid.

I really do hope that this is enough.

Messages In This Thread
JoshZ UBR - by JoshZ - 01-09-2018, 09:44 PM
RE: JoshZ UBR - by DVN - 01-10-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: JoshZ UBR - by JoshZ - 01-10-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: JoshZ UBR - by JoshZ - 01-10-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: JoshZ UBR - by Tomo - 01-12-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: JoshZ UBR - by JoshZ - 01-12-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: JoshZ UBR - by Tomo - 01-15-2018, 07:43 PM