SnowredWolf's Unban Request
Hello Snow,

I would first like to say that I appreciate your prior and current apologies.

Whilst it’s okay to speak up about issues you have, what you did that day was incredibly childish and I would not expect that someone like you would go through all that effort just for it to end up with you tarnishing your reputation. I saw the situation as a personal attack, especially since your primary intent was to inform the Staff team (which they were already made aware of) of the issues that were present with me. Added, the fact you dedicated a whole page on your website. Your ‘article’, while containing some truth, was used to slander me and attempt to destroy my reputation within the Community with some false information and other exaggerated truths.

After this situation, you decided to privatise your WorkShop content without telling anyone and revoked your VCMod License. We began to re-upload content once we saw people having problems in-game. We also then uploaded Photon instead (Soul later re-bought a VCMod license). In fairness, you did later un-private some of the content.

Next comes the issue with the Property update changes where you had changed the images of the properties to an image of Spear holding a photoshopped dildo. Whilst many people saw the joke, many others were worried that someone who was permanently banned was making changes on the server. Instead of coming forward straight away, you decided to exploit it.

The Double Account issue was just utterly pointless. You of all people should’ve known how this would affect future unban requests. The fact that it will only be harder for you to get unbanned, if you even get unbanned.

You have helped Fearless whilst you were banned and your attempts at making it up to us have not gone unnoticed which myself and others truly appreciate but at the moment I don’t think that 7 months is a long enough time for you to be unbanned at this current time.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Messages In This Thread
SnowredWolf's Unban Request - by Raccoon - 01-07-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: SnowredWolf's Unban Request - by Awestruck - 01-11-2018, 10:34 PM