PR | DeviousSanta + Grapefruit
I have recently found that we have no footage of your death. I was the only one recording but when I saved my recording it capped at 30 minutes but I started recording at 4pm so that would be no use. With this lack of evidence from our side, James H, your recording is the only proof of what occurred during your death. With this I would like to apologize for accusing you of lying and playing very aggressively as DVN believes I did.

One thing that I do not understand is that how it could of been RDM. Yes I did play very aggressively but it was a raid. It was your base, with your contraband inside it. Death is expected during a raid and prior to your death we had no idea whether you were armed or unarmed. My friends and family could not take this risk. Since it was a raid, FearRP does not apply which removed the choice of hostaging so we had no choice. However if I have done anything wrong I apologize for my actions. I meant no wrong.

Secondly, I would like to address that in the recordings, Flame did not fire a single bullet until just after your death. So in no way was he involved with the 'RDM'. Going by the only evidence available he only takes part in the rest of the raid.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR | DeviousSanta + Grapefruit - by James - 12-09-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: PR | Flame, DeviousSanta, Grapefruit - by DVN - 12-09-2017, 06:04 PM
RE: PR | Flame, DeviousSanta, Grapefruit - by DVN - 12-09-2017, 06:43 PM
RE: PR | Flame, DeviousSanta, Grapefruit - by Grape - 12-09-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: PR | DeviousSanta + Grapefruit - by DVN - 12-10-2017, 10:27 AM
RE: PR | DeviousSanta + Grapefruit - by LtCobra - 12-10-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: PR | DeviousSanta + Grapefruit - by James - 12-10-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: PR | DeviousSanta + Grapefruit - by DVN - 12-12-2017, 06:14 PM