Christmas is coming... What is "Santa" getting you?
Rainbow 
Christmas is near, what do you want this year from "Santa"?

- My main thing? Money: For my Christmas I'd rather get money this year, Why? I am turning 18 in April and I need money for my next tattoo(s). I will get money for my Birthday anyway but the tattoo(s) I want are not cheap as they will cover my right arm and half my left arm (Around £800-£1000 in total by a professional company and great tattoo artists).

- I also want some new motorbike riding gear, I currently own a alpine-stars leather racing suit and a set of waterproofs. I've had the waterproofs for over a year now and I feel like I need to be treated and get new things, I am also getting a new helmet (I crashed my bike last year and my helmet has scratches on it, it's a black helmet) and I also want new clutch and break levers. Currently have stock which are pretty long and look ugly on my sportbike. The ones I want are adjustable to fit my wee small hands and with make changing gears/front braking that little bit easier and I feel would make me more confident riding my bike.

I have a few more things in mind which I will 9 times out of 10 get from my family, some of these things are as follow:
  • A car (Would be an early 18th birthday present, car I was is already being financed and the guy wants it out the showroom by January)
  • Shoes (Designer of course: Huaraches, Tn's, 95's, few pare of Nike SB's (Wear these to work) and a few more.
  • Clothes (Designer of course: Northface, Fred pretty etc)
  • A dog Currently have one but I want a pug

What I'm buying people for Chirstmas

When it comes to Christmas I let me parents by my little/older family members things, toys etc.
I do however save up my paychecks from the start of November to buy my little brothers things
  • Brother 1 - Age 4 - Nappies (Think hes grown out of them but I'll grab some anyway...) Fun & Play mat thingy that goes on the ground for kids to stare at...
  • Brother 2 - Age 7 - A toy kitchen, Cash Register (for the kitchen...) and  a Orchard Toys Smelly Wellies Game cause why not.
  • Brother 3&4 - Age 10 (Twins) Green Science - Solar Mechanics, Lego making thingys, Doctors Toy Set for the professional doctors they are.
  • Brother 5 - Age 17 (Me) - Not sure what I am getting myself to be honest.
  • Brother 6 - Age 18 - Money for tattoos, few books, shoes and a few more if I can afford it
  • (This explains why I need money for my tattoos hah)
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
The following 1 user Likes Penguin.'s post:
  • britannia

Messages In This Thread
Christmas is coming... What is "Santa" getting you? - by Penguin. - 11-20-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: Christmas is coming... What is "Santa" getting you? - by User 12049 - 11-21-2017, 01:47 PM
RE: Christmas is coming... What is "Santa" getting you? - by User 12049 - 11-21-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Christmas is coming... What is "Santa" getting you? - by User 12049 - 11-21-2017, 08:42 PM