Unban request/Not fair ban request
Hello Jarno,

First off, you're lying. You're saying that I had my gun lowered, but I did not. Lying in the courthouse will get you a very long forum ban as well

Look at this picture:
[Image: 6c34a5c1a529d85ef3d9fcd0f64f2ea6.png]
It's hard to tell, but my gun is definitely not lowered. My gun only got lowered because I ran at you after you drove off. I had my gun pointed at you and told you to get out. I never said no, I screamed for you to get out.

The video only shows briefly after you broke FearRP. I was right next to your vehicle and told you to get out, this is when you drove off and I had to get my physgun out and punish you.

So now we're clear that this was an obvious break of FearRP. Your attitude was not the brightest. You claimed that I had abused my powers when in fact you were the one to break the rules. I only did what had to be done due to your rule breakage and previous ban history. You have 380 hours on the server, and you've racked up your 12th ban now. That is a lot of bans.

I do not believe you're ready for a return as you were just banned. You should learn this lesson. Breaking the rules will not go unnoticed. 

I will conclude this in the following days, if you wish to add something new to the case or respond to me, you have the time to do so.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request/Not fair ban request - by Jonas - 11-16-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: Unban request/Not fair ban request - by Jonas - 11-17-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Unban request/Not fair ban request - by Jonas - 11-17-2017, 06:55 PM