Report: Johnny Wick
In Reply to AwestruckBullet and Ghost:

Alright, first off, this was a completely justified kill. As shown in the video, I tranquilize multiple members of Ghost's clan/raid party and leave them due to them being in hostile-controlled territory, the hospital. However, I am being fired on with Galils and they were closing in fast. Obviously, with me unable to cuff you due to returning heavy fire, I am forced to pull my pistol and finish you off. A couple seconds later I am rushed and killed, further proving the point that I would have perished attempting to cuff you. In my panic mode I thought it better to finish you off than handcuff you due to the sheer amount of bullets hailing at me from multiple of your raid party, and everybody involved as Police or SRU in that raid would probably do the same, because I would not want to have a man wake up next to me with a loaded XM1014. You also had kevlar on (this is proven obvious, by the sheer amount of pistol bullets I put into your head before you died, and also the top right which proves it completely) and I would not have even be able to put you under gunpoint or tased you due to FearRP being off and you having a higher-tier gun than me. Overall i'm just going to say here that the kill, by my terms, was justified and that I had no choice before my demise via your squadmates. You did not include the full clip including me dying however this does still justify I died very soon after to your large group and I had absolutely 0 cover while trying to maintain the civilians and I could not sacrifice my own safety cuffing an armed killer knowing my end would come quickly if I was distracted.
Waiting for your response.

nonce

Messages In This Thread
Report: Johnny Wick - by User 12049 - 11-13-2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Report: Johnny Wick - by Awestruck - 11-13-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Report: Johnny Wick - by DVN - 11-13-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Report: Johnny Wick - by dvngb - 11-13-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Report: Johnny Wick - by User 12049 - 11-14-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Report: Johnny Wick - by dvngb - 11-14-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Report: Johnny Wick - by dvngb - 11-14-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Report: Johnny Wick - by DVN - 11-14-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Report: Johnny Wick - by User 12049 - 11-20-2017, 08:56 AM