xXGoldenEyeXx Request
Your name: (xXGoldenEyeXx)

Your ban ID: (70821)

Steam ID: ([b]STEAM_0:0:147278649)[/b]

Reason: (Alt Accounting - Alt of xXGoldenEyeXx {F}REE{S}TYLE MLGSANTA1203 bantasanta1203 edwardrayner69 MatrixBoy EdBear691)

Staff member who banned you: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason why you should be unbanned: Ok so I used to play your server about 2 or 3 years ago and was banned for alt accounting but i would just also like to say EdBear691 was my brother but that doesn't really matter I would just like to ask to be unbanned because if you look at how much i have donated to the server too xD maybe I could get one more chance for helping you all out, Also back then i was immature mainly because i was 12 but now i am a well to be honest slightly more mature lad and more sensible, Just please think about it I loved your server which is why i donated probably over £600 to the server. Also one last thing when i was still on your server I remember Garry the creature of Garry's mod joining the server I just wanna say was it the real Garry because that would be cool knowing i was in a game with Garry.

But anyway I would like to say thank you for reading and have a nice night or day which ever time your watching so i'm going to shut up now. PS Hitman you the best staff member if your still woking for the server.
-xXGoldenEyeXx

Messages In This Thread
xXGoldenEyeXx Request - by xXGoldenEyeXx - 11-13-2017, 08:57 PM