Player report by Chris ON : Zombie and Razz
Just because you were corporating with us while you were tied up during the raid doesn't mean you're completely invulnerable. The Dictator had descrimative laws against blacks, muslims, homosexuals, asians and etc so we raided the Nexus as freedom fighters. Razz tied you up in the Nexus front and you corporated and followed Razz orders yes, but during your corporation your team decided to shoot at us with their M4A1s and tranqs. You seriously think we can be bothered with dealing with you? You're nothing but a liability and a disadvantage in the raid. We could have asked you questions and perhaps kept you alive, we could do that yes. But as soon as when the SRU and cops started shooting at us with their rifles and tranqs, that was the signal of your immediate death. I know you're angry and upset with your death but just because you're tied up and corporating with us, IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE INVULERNABLE FROM DEATH. It simply dos not make any sense to keep you alive and babysit you in the raid and taking you everywhere with us, it's illogical. Especially when the Nexus doors were being prop blocked, we just knew we had to go to the nexus garage while we're being shot at and chased and had to deal with prop blockers and prop pushers. Sorry man but we couldn't take you with us otherwise it would be a disadvantage for us which is stupid. I rest my case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player report by Chris ON : Zombie - by konsta - 11-11-2017, 02:54 AM