My final unban request
Your name: CorieTheNub

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55882058

Your ban ID: 72298

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: TOS

Involved: Myself, Profile Name and SnowredWolf

Why we should unban you: The answer to that question is a lot harder to answer than presumed. Over the years (Not the past two as I have been banned) I have watched the FL server community grow. I have made countless new friends that I am still in contact with to this day. Ask any one of these people what they think about me, and my playing style. I have never been an aggressive player, I am very much a passive roleplayer. For example, check out what RPP I earned in my last couple months before the ban. I always wanted to give back to the community, whether or not that be by donation or creating high quality roleplay scenarios. 

You probably are about to ask me, if I enjoyed playing in the community so much, why did I break the TOS and create my own leaked CityRP server. The answer to that question is that I am a fool for doing so. I ruined my rep and all that I built up just to have a bit of fun on my own cityrp server. Spending my days looking at the lua, teaching myself religiously how to code just like the developers I looked up to. I wanted to learn how FL did it and then work on my own creation, my own image of an RP server. I never made any financial gain from the leaked gamemode. It was my little project, teaching myself how to code.

EDIT: Past couple days I have been thinking of my past experiences with FL. I came to realise that I had been a member since 2012, that’s 5 years. In all that time I have kept my nose pretty clean, yeah I’ve had a couple blacklists, and I probably did have a couple small bans (Before the whip) I’m not going to deny it. But I never went above a small in the moment minge. When I got banned, I was fired up, I didn’t think I would care. But over the months after it I 100% regretted the choices I made. I worked so hard on my ingame character, spending night after night grinding the contraband to afford my first ever car, the Golf MKII. All of these things I am talking about here may not affect the verdict of the case, but I just ask that you take into consideration all that I have said.

In conclusion, I have spent the last two years regretting ever placing those files into a server and running it. I have so many memories of the Fearless Community. I'm not asking for forgiveness, I am just asking, please can I have a second chance.

I ask that if you are not directly involved or have no say in the outcome of this case, that you keep your views to yourself. 

Messages In This Thread
My final unban request - by CorieTheNub - 11-09-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: My final unban request - by Reebs - 11-09-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: My final unban request - by CorieTheNub - 11-11-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: My final unban request - by Reebs - 11-15-2017, 02:22 AM
RE: My final unban request - by CorieTheNub - 11-15-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: My final unban request - by CorieTheNub - 11-18-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: My final unban request - by Reebs - 11-19-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: My final unban request - by CorieTheNub - 11-20-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: My final unban request - by CorieTheNub - 11-23-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: My final unban request - by Reebs - 11-23-2017, 09:39 PM