Player report on Goku for RDM FailRP and metagaming
(11-03-2017, 01:22 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Three whole days of not even looking at it. I hope this has nothing to do with the fact he's a veteran.

I just want to say that these things normally get resolved in less than 24 hours. In the meantime there have been 2 different resolved PR's already

I don't know if you can read or not but I said CLEARLY I am posting on BEHALF of Ousmn as he is unable to access the forums.

(11-03-2017, 01:25 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 09:27 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Posting on behalf of Ousmn since he is unable to access forums. The words below and following my post are all his.

I don't see any meta gaming here, nor RDM or FailRP. You messed with me by knifing me (Which is a threat to my life). I was a fisher back then when I was under threat. Thereafter, I decided to change my job to accurately describe what I was going to RP and ambushed you.

Can I ask what Ruffian accurately describes? I can't even understand the meaning of it.

Thats not my problem, what do you usually do when you don't under stand something? Google it.

This took me 5 seconds to obtain.
[Image: 8f7aca5b4cb9705350062be74e40792b.png]

Alternative, use Merriam-Webster renowned dictionary for that use it will give you more than one definition.

As for the other posts they are meaningless really you knifed me which was an attack on my life, the impact of your violent attack sent me on a downward spiral and led me to violence to defend myself. I changed my job to suit the RP I was about to do.

I feel as though this is more of an attack on myself because I killed you both, you should not let anger sway your judgment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player report on Goku for RDM FailRP and metagaming - by General Rickets - 11-03-2017, 02:49 PM