Forum Unban Request - Kahjo
Posting on behalf of Kahjo:

Hi Jonas! Thank you for replying, I know what I have done, and I know it is extremely wrong what I have done. Before I say anything I'd like to point out that all I did on the forums was to create arguments and call the new update shit and copied, like you said, my attitude was extremely bad. I, Kahjo, in no way did leak your personal information on the forums, on teamspeak is another thing, which I won’t deny, that I said your IRL name in private chat just between me and you, and probably in public there. I understand how extremely stupid and basically really stupid acting I did when I was salty at you. I wrote already in the OP that I would really wish to get another chanse, atleast on the forums, to be able to show you how I have matured up and how I can guarantee that this will never happen again. I feel like getting unbanned on the forums is one of the first things to do to be able to show the people here how I have changed, and I could possibly get another chanse ingame aswell, after my stupid actions. I can guaranteen that I will change my name back to Kahjo, not some name that I decide to make up after I get salty, and I promise I will never ever cause arguments like the ones on the Spikestrip / Goverment update thread. I really only wish to have a chanse to be able to show you that I truly have changed. If I wouldn’t care about getting unbanned, I wouldn’t write this unban appeal. I am accepting all deals here if we are making one.

(Also a sidenote, the ToS leaking your name started when Sebasti161 told me in steam to join Fearless Teamspeak and write that I have no mic, so I did it on the Teamspeak, sadly Jonas had blocked me so he knew it was me, so he moved me to his private teamspeak room, then I called him with his real name, etc)

Sincerely, Kahjo

Messages In This Thread
Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Bambolicious - 10-30-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 11-01-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Viljo - 11-01-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 11-01-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 11-02-2017, 08:22 AM