Forum Unban Request - Kahjo
Posting on behalf of Kahjo, unless stated otherwise all words are from Kahjo himself.

Quote:Your name: Kahjo / PirateOfZePussy (Don't remember my last forum name as I was angry and salty and irritated while making it, just to fuck around on the forums as that time I didn't give a f**k.

Your SteamID: N/A

Your ban ID: N/A

Banned by: Um? I think Jan, I don't remember really, was around 9 - 10months ago.

Reason:
Causing arguments and just fucking around, don't come back. (I am not sure if that is the accurate reason, can't remember and forgot my password. Something along those lines.)

Involved: Eh? Jan I guess

Why we should unban you:Alright, it was around 10months ago, I got salty and angry after I had received a ban of staff disrespect for two months, I will get into it explaining it on another unban request for ingame. This is a big mess just saying. So basicly I went onto forums and made a unban request (Can't remember) then it got denied I think, not sure I can't remember, I got mad and changed my forum username to some shit like PirateOfZePussy, then I started going around the forums calling the new update with spikestrips shit, and that they bought it off scriptfodder, etc. All because I was salty. I caused arguments because I was mad and salty about my first ban. I'd love to get unbanned from forums, to be able to "join back" the community like by being able to post on forums, show that I have changed from 10months ago. Also so I can post a unbanrequest on my ingame ban myself, and not bother someone else to do it for me. All I am asking for  a chanse, and an unban from forums, to be able to show by that, that I have changed. Thanks for reading and I hope you consider something.

Messages In This Thread
Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Bambolicious - 10-30-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 11-01-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Viljo - 11-01-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 11-01-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 11-02-2017, 08:22 AM