Unban Request NEMxDman
Your name: NEMxDman

Your ban ID: 78671

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72767734

Reason: Double account of RevivedzMennace.

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned: It's been a while since I was permanently banned for my stupidity, while I have been gone I have had a chance to take a long break from the game to become more mature and organized. I realize that I was a complete douche to a lot of people on the server and it wasn't right for me to do that and as a result I have a bad record regarding blacklists and bans, I for some reason thought that making a double account would be funny, but instead it just made people even more annoyed with me and made my reputation worse. I feel that I am ready to return and actually RP this time, no messing around with props, no RDM, no CDM and no rule breaking in general. I will no longer continue with my childish behavior and I wish to amend what I have done, I just ask that I get one last chance to prove myself to everyone in this community, I swear I wont let you down. I will do whatever needs to be done to put everything right, I will make sure that I RP properly and to the best of my ability. I am truly sorry for all of the crap I caused on the server and I can give everyone my word that it wont be happening again, I just need this last chance to prove myself. It's just ashame that it took this to make me realize how much of an idiot I was. Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request NEMxDman - by NEMxDman - 10-28-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by Jonas - 10-30-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by NEMxDman - 10-30-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by Jonas - 11-01-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by NEMxDman - 11-01-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by Jonas - 11-01-2017, 03:38 PM