Razor & Desastro
I now have a clearer understanding of the situation.

When I was talking to you on the server, you missed out a lot of key information that you have just posted here. With the incomplete information you gave me, the verdict was in no doubt a blacklist. When asked, you seemed unable to provide me with a concrete or valid reason to why you requested a property search, and you kept switching reasons.

I am convinced that the morbid imagery that you could see through their window could be interpreted as suspicious. However, in real life, a persons choice of furnishing would not warrant further investigation; as this is a semi-serious server, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Following through from the initial reason to check out the property, the rest of the story adds up, again being relayed here slightly differently and more clearly then it was on the server. It seems your new reason for warrant was the potential gang activity, which can be considered valid.

I understand that on the server, especially in these admin situations, the pressure is high, and you are sometimes unable to communicate information as clearly as you can when you have time to think. However, next time, it would be better if you had a more solid reason to search a property.

Extracted from the rules, here are the specific reasons it gives for a search:

Spoiler :
10.1 Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause. Some examples include:
10.1a Gunfire heard coming from within the property;
10.1b Criminal activity visible on the property;
10.1c A suspect on the property;
10.1d Contraband heard or visible on the property.

As you can see, all of these reasons have more weight to them than the one you have given. There were no laws restricting anything you saw through that window, so the initial investigation reason had little substance.

Overall, this is an extremely borderline case. I don't believe you had intentions of breaking any rules, and there was some roleplay basis to the actions. Therefore, I will ask that your blacklists be removed from your records.

Thanks,
Link

Messages In This Thread
Razor & Desastro - by Xesus - 10-18-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Razor & Desastro - by Desastro - 10-18-2017, 08:15 PM
RE: Razor & Desastro - by Link - 10-18-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Razor & Desastro - by DVN - 10-18-2017, 09:51 PM