[FL] Jonas
Hello, Jordy,

We’ve already spoken on steam, however I will try to include as much information about this situation as possible. The server crashed before this incident, that is when you, and your clan Combat 17 raid-baited us, ACE Industries. You had threatened us with a note, saying something along the lines of “We’re declaring a shootout”. We even warned you multiple times not to enter the base because you, several times attempted to enter our military base. I’d like to point out that it does seem to me like FailRP to run into a big military base where you knew we were. You ran past a lot of military personnel as well as a sentry turret and a lot of APC’s. You were the Don Corleone, and now ask yourself, would this not be considered FailRP?. You’re a criminal, should you not be keeping a low profile, and not running into a highly secure military base.

I’d also like to point out that if you go around 10 seconds into the video, you can easily hear how you went the Don Corleone job solely in an attempt of buying a property to ruin our RP after the crash.

You can see in the video that you ran towards my black suburban from the base, why did you proceed to go into the military base, as you saw someone coming your way? I stopped because I was very close to running you over, but as I got out I got stuck in the sandbags, and obviously I had to just very quickly get myself out of there. I did scream “stop”, however you continued, that is where you were too far away from me, and that is what I meant. I shot after you because I felt that you did hear it and just proceeded to run away. I will be honest though, I had expected you to run around the house, so when you came from the corner, I had a panic reaction and then I just pulled the trigger. I did not mean to kill you, that was a pure mistake.

You should also know that, from the previous session, you should not trespass the base. I’ve already said this once, we warned you multiple times about entering our base, and yet you continued your raid-baiting. You even went as far as to call the police on us. I’m not entirely sure why, but I know that it was really uncalled for.

I’ve also seen the video you provided with Yonno blacklisting someone else, that you also did trespass in his apartment. I said however, my intentions were never to kill you, it was to make you stop running from me.

Jonas,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Jonas - by Jordy - 10-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 10-08-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jordy - 10-08-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 10-09-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jordy - 10-09-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Divey - 10-16-2017, 09:20 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Divey - 10-16-2017, 10:08 PM