[FL] Jonas
Username: J O R D Y

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Jonas

Involved Users:
  • - Jonas and I
Time/Date/Time Zone:

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: 4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.

Evidence and Explanation:

Okay so nobody apart from Jonas was involved in this so if any ACE Industries members reply and say they were they are not.

The server had restarted so I decided to go corleone and do some roleplay at the farms when I got there jonas was spawning the ACE dupe I got there as it was spawned but decided to run through because I wanted to still buy a house and I definately knew Jonas could not buy all the doors in that space of time.

As the video will show Jonas jumped out his car and did not say a word and after around 3-5 seconds of running he decides to shoot me for no reason whatsoever. I did not pose a threat nor did I have a weapon.

Jonas did not roleplay the situation at all and decided to be trigger happy and kill me. The rule above stats Violence should be last option and as far as I am aware KOS is not allowed.

IF SOMEONE RAN INTO MY BASE I WOULD NOT KILL THEM IF THEY WERE UNARMED I WOULD ASK THEM TO LEAVE FIRST.

FAR ENOUGH IF I WAS ARMED AND I INFILTRATED THE BASE BUT I NEVER.

Video below

Also below is a video of which I got somebody blacklisted for the same situation.

If this guy gets blacklisted for the video below why is an admin allowed to do what is shown above.

[Image: 9266e35cc23858d89d2bab0aad2ae526.png]

read what yonno states above

May I also add some evidence below of Jonas lying about the situation too, he states he screamed at me to stop but I might of been out of the voice distance. I was clearly in voice distance although he states otherwise:

[Image: Qq1zhrX.png]

[Image: a40f36c4e5c3e0dda568c75b661b8dc1.png]

You can watch on the video and listen where my position is and when he gets out the car. I am well in distance to hear him. This is just striaght up lying because he knows he has done wrong.

[Image: 8fec1e13e6635854245b6797c33f0ae4.png]

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Jonas - by Jordy - 10-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 10-08-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jordy - 10-08-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 10-09-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jordy - 10-09-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Divey - 10-16-2017, 09:20 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Divey - 10-16-2017, 10:08 PM