Staff Report on [FL] Generation
Let me preface this by stating the fact that I am quite involved, as I have often worked along Generation as either SRU or President, while he has this defense/dupe up.

Let us look at the crime you accuse him of, which is prop blocking. He is indeed not prop blocking as by the rules' definition because at all times, he leaves one entry point always accessible - as ruleĀ 18.9 dictates "There must be at least one accessible entrance in a building"

Screenshot one - Is the elevator shaft that is blocked. The elevators are still accessible, every player, as far as I know, can block it.
Screenshot two - Same thing, The elevator are accessible. Because at all times there is simply a single entrance to the presidential floor.
Screenshot three - Generation blocks that elevator to make sure you must pass through the security checkpoint at courthouse floor to access what he proclaims the "Emergency Elevator/Secured Elevator."

So, in order to enter the Presidential floor, you would need to enter the lobby, Either take the first(left) elevator to Court floor or the ladder in the Nexus elevator shaft, from there you pass through the keypad door he has made, and then from there you would be able to pass into the second elevator to the Presidential floor. During this journey - You will never find yourself completely prop blocked by definition, there is always a way up. - Honestly, this defense is just a smart chain of moves on Generation's part.

However, this is just based on my limited understanding of the rules, I am no way a staff member, and therefore I will let the staff team take it from here.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report on [FL] Generation - by NEMxDman - 09-15-2017, 11:05 PM
RE: Staff Report on [FL] Generation - by Crownguard - 09-16-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Staff Report on [FL] Generation - by NEMxDman - 09-24-2017, 10:11 PM