Staff Report on [FL] Generation
Involved-I've seen this dupe multiple times, and on this day as well, although not at the listed times. 

One elevator is still accessible, as is the elevator shaft until the third floor, that allows two points of entry to the nexus. 
I have never experienced any problems using the elevators or gaining access to the higher floors as a result of Gen using this dupe, it's designed as far as I'm aware to 'reserve' an elevator for emergency use, as the blocked shaft can be unblocked, I'm not sure on the mechanism involved in the dupe, but I know the elevator can be quickly returned to a functional state. 

Those photos do not show the dupe correctly, or how it functions, or that the elevator shaft is still accessible and to which extent. Which multiple people who've seen this dupe can confirm. 

Please don't allow personal opinions to influence your comments in this post, let's keep it to the facts, not that you feel something should be done about it, that would indicate a bias, let's focus on the situation at hand and the factual evidence. As admins are allowed a certain freedom to enhance roleplay, persecuting them for adding flavour does not benefit anyone in a roleplay situation. Which is all this dupe does, it's a slight hinderance in the event of a raid, but the fact one elevator is still accessible, means in my opinion it's not propblock.

Further to this please refer to rule 18.9 : There must be at least one accessible entrance in a building. 
Do not confuse rule 6.2 as contradicting this, the rule states: Do not prop block anything. All items and areas in your base should be accessible via keypads or buttons. Technically all floors are still accessible. 

This is just my interpretation of the situation based on my knowledge of the rules, and experiences with the aforementioned dupe and obviously you will have to wait for a full staff decision. 

Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report on [FL] Generation - by NEMxDman - 09-15-2017, 11:05 PM
RE: Staff Report on [FL] Generation - by Eisenhorn - 09-16-2017, 03:26 AM
RE: Staff Report on [FL] Generation - by NEMxDman - 09-24-2017, 10:11 PM