UBR : Discover | Im Sorry
Greeting Yonno Here As You Requested Are The Awnsers You Requested

It took me this many bans for me to realize that i should change my attitude because when i joined fearless i didnt care about the rp .I came to like the server and start to care about the rules and then i start getting bans i start to actually realise that i shouldnt do these thing but not enough for a change of attitude but then a 6 month ban i recive it really gives me the wake up call i needed and i think to myself i need to change so i join a serious rp server to learn the proper ways of RP so now here i am with a attitude which knows how to rp and not just minge about and not care.

I have changed during this short period of time is because as stated i spent my full 3 month ban and more rping on a different server learning how to rp properly and i belive i have changed over this short period of time because i learnt how to act during rp situation not to laugh it off and go break the rules (jump infront of a car) and actually rp it properly following fearRP and not failrping

I can tell you this right now me knowing that this is my last chance to actually have a chance on FL will keep me from breaking rules . also i will not breaking the rules knowing the consequnces that i face i want to come on the server and have fun with people while RPing and staying within the rules

I do belive a reasonable change to my ban would be a full unban or atleast 1-3 days as i have server over half of my ban and have explained that i will not do it again . But thats up to you

King Regards
Dylann

Any More Info Needed Feel Free To Contact me
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]

Messages In This Thread
UBR : Discover | Im Sorry - by DanielleS - 09-13-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: UBR : Discover | Im Sorry - by Reebs - 09-13-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: UBR : Discover | Im Sorry - by Reebs - 09-13-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: UBR : Discover | Im Sorry - by DanielleS - 09-13-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: UBR : Discover | Im Sorry - by Yonno - 09-13-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: UBR : Discover | Im Sorry - by DanielleS - 09-13-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: UBR : Discover | Im Sorry - by DanielleS - 09-14-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: UBR : Discover | Im Sorry - by DanielleS - 09-14-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: UBR : Discover | Im Sorry - by Yonno - 09-14-2017, 03:58 PM