RULE - Arrest to be dealt with ooc/partly ooc
(09-14-2017, 05:23 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Changing my view on this, now that Reebs brought it up.

Arrestting random people who have done nothing should be counted as officer tool abuse, just like random tasing is not allowed.

But other than that, attempt to deal with it IC should be done.

+/-support

I do not understand the +/- support on the situation.

You agree that random arrests should be dealt with just like random tasing. However, you still are neutral.

A corrupt cop arresting someone for over exaggerated reasons such as the example Reebs said above is not random. However, the example that Kula showed in his video is the exact reason we need the rule. Officers should not be allowed to just make up claims to arrest people.

Creating this new rule is simple.

You can not arrest someone for a random (i.e. made up) reason however, all arrested individuals must try and handle it IC prior to making a report.

Bam gets the point across on both ends. All arrests should be handled in character before making a report and players who abuse the arrest tool will get punished for doing so.

Once again, +support
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  â€˘ Baskingner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arrest to be dealt with ooc/partly ooc - by Fultz - 09-14-2017, 08:36 AM
RE: RULE - Arrest to be dealt with ooc/partly ooc - by Aspire - 04-18-2018, 03:24 PM