Report: bouchoux
(09-02-2017, 09:08 PM)Aznareth Wrote: Regardless of any given(or not given) instructions, I am pretty sure jumping around the room because I had to stop pointing my tazer in order to use my arrest baton is fearRP breaking, or for the very least, failRP.

As to me breaking fearRP, here are three reasons why I did no such thing:
-You were already formally raiding me, since your third partner in crime assaulted me, seconds before your video started. This must be shown in the logs. As a direct result of this, fearRP could no longer be applied to me in this situation.
-The scene in the store is much longer than the 15 seconds shown in your video, keep in mind that the whole time I did have my tazer out. I indeed changed to the arrest baton for the only purpose of arresting you, therefore, with no regards of whether I am applying fearRP on any of you, I am armed (plus getting raided!), thus your friend is not in a position to hostage me. I am really saddened you seem not to be able to post your recording of the entire encounter. Especially given how in depth the video has been taken out of its context. However, the proof of me tazing some of them (hence, having it pointed at them), should as well appear in the logs and prove what I brought up earlier.
-Unlike you both claim, your friend who took out the M4 has not given any instructions whatsoever. No words came out of his microphone in gmod when he pulled his rifle out. But it is going to be my words against yours there since your video does not have sound...

As for this last matter, and FGxDman speaking about "witnesses". No more than five people were involved and witnessed what occured. Myself and the four of you, all members of the Corleone family and basically being like peas and carrots; which makes obvious and irrelevant which side and version they will uphold. As for the video, I only said it was taken out of the context in regards of the length of the situation.

Hello Aznareth,

Rules of the courthouse says that to not request log checks although admins may look into this further anyway. Secondly there was no assault or raid, you came in my store, attempted to arrest me and my friend told you to stop with a gun pointed at you and you failed to reply. Also how is me walking around my own store breaking FailRP/FearRP? You never told me to stand still to FearRP doesn't apply and it's my own store so walking around and doing my thing makes no sense being FailRP.

As of now i would like the admins to take action rather than us arguing please. I do thank you for replying and providing your POV but remember the only valid proof of what happened is in the video.

Regards,
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: bouchoux - by Grape - 09-01-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Report: bouchoux - by Aznareth - 09-02-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: Report: bouchoux - by Grape - 09-02-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Report: bouchoux - by NEMxDman - 09-02-2017, 01:45 AM
RE: Report: bouchoux - by Aznareth - 09-02-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: Report: bouchoux - by Grape - 09-02-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Report: bouchoux - by Reebs - 09-03-2017, 03:08 PM