• Jonas
  • Awestruck
  • Yonno
  • JohnSilver
  • Generation
  • TheSiphon
  • DVN
Time/Date/Time Zone: Sunday, May 14th, 2017, 17:00

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair aggressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.

Breaking rules solely because he is an admin this is evident though his team killing of three police officers during his time as a Strategic Response Unit/Sergeant with the dynat

Evidence and Explanation: I guess it all begins when we started to raid the President, he was enforcing Sharia Law which affected our characters so we took action. We were about to enter what we thought was the final push, I threw a Molotov at the defence which the police were defending and waited for it to burn. There was a sudden explosion which killed the police inside and since the props were not burning Awestruck saw it fit to remove some of the walls. At this point some of us rushed up the stairs using it to our advantage until we realized too late that it was actually dynamite, it is currently to my knowledge that three officers were killed in the first explosion  and myself through the second this method which is a direct breach to the abuse point I noted above.

It was to my knowledge this abuse case would have been dealt with upon being sent however, it has came to my attention that nothing all has been done about it which is against my core values.

Evidence can be seen in an unapproved post by the relevant administrators.

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Generation - by General Rickets - 09-01-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: [FL] Generation - by TheSiphon - 09-01-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: [FL] Generation - by General Rickets - 09-01-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: [FL] Generation - by TheSiphon - 09-01-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Wolven - 09-01-2017, 11:19 AM
RE: [FL] Generation - by General Rickets - 09-01-2017, 12:02 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by General Rickets - 09-02-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Floodify - 09-02-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Divey - 09-02-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Divey - 09-02-2017, 10:53 PM