Unban Request - [FL:RP] Grapefruit
Your name: [FL:RP] Grapefruit

Your blacklist ID: 78471

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:222849592[/b]

Reason: D/C to avoid admin sit, FailRP

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Generation

Reason why you should be unbanned: Apparently I D/C to avoid sit but this is not true. For one, my game crashed whilst me being in a car and I was unaware that I was even in a sit. Secondly, I have no reason to avoid sit even if I were in one. I am a member of the community and would never risk myself being banned for something stupid like disconnecting. Not only that but there is proof that I timed out and did not disconnect. You said in OOC and quote ''He didn't, confirmed he is still online on steam, plus it's easy to unplug router'' Not is there only no proof of me unplugging my router but I wouldn't anyway because my router is three floors down from me so I had to have been AFK for a while which I wasn't since I was talking, moving and ect. Also if I was still online on steam like you said I was which I still am that's obviously uplug my router because I still have wifi. As i said my game crashed when I got out of the police vehicle. I have an instant reply of up to five minutes to prove everything I just said too.

Also, I have no idea where this 'FailRP' ban came from as I did not break FearRP once since I came online at nine something am. (I have been recording nonstop since then to prove that also)

Kind regards,
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - [FL:RP] Grapefruit - by Grape - 08-30-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - [FL:RP] Grapefruit - by Grape - 08-30-2017, 09:32 PM