EU help for Poland, refugees crisis
(08-31-2017, 02:04 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 10:41 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 10:02 AM)Kenzi Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 07:49 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 07:46 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Adding to that: If you do not agree with the rest of the EU, make a pettition to leave the European Union like the UK did. we won't miss you (except your firework, keep sending fireworks)

You'll lose your only shield against Russia

It really isnt the only shiled, there is something called the UN which created a huge distance between Russia and the UK, before the journey to Moscow was much longer, but since all the east-european slavs joined the UN it is much closer.

Lol UN isn't a defensive alliance, plus Poland has the only considerable military force in Eastern Europe

No bud, its the other way around. Poland will lose their only serious protection against Russia. I think youre underestimating Europe here, if Poland leaves the EU it would be a shame but thats it. Europe wont fall because one country in the east leaves us, even if Russia attacks an Europian country (no idea why they would do that though). Poland might have a big militairy but its only an extremely small force compared to the Russian army so i doubt Poland would make much of a difference in this 'war'.

Sadly only USA and Canada was first countries to support us..... no one from europe... in early times of ukrainian crisis. I hope this time in modern history Netherland will be more less pussy, not like in case of world war II or war in Yugoslavia (Srebrenica). Poland at last keep standart of 2% of gdp for defence in NATO.

P.S.
"Poland might have a big militairy but its only an extremely small force compared to the Russian army so i doubt Poland would make much of a difference in this 'war'."
People said this in 1939, they was right, we survived same like France, Netherland, Belgium and Luxenburg with support from UK. Alone againts both Germans and soviets.
Like in 1919. againts whole soviet union.... ehhhh, you can read it your self, but no comment.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk

Messages In This Thread
RE: EU help for Poland, refugees crisis - by god - 08-25-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: EU help for Poland, refugees crisis - by Link - 08-25-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: EU help for Poland, refugees crisis - by Doctor KuLa - 08-31-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: EU help for Poland, refugees crisis - by Emil - 08-30-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: EU help for Poland, refugees crisis - by Emil - 09-01-2017, 03:56 PM