Buglet unban request
Your name: Bugletina

Your ban ID: 78386

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:41194338[/b]

Reason: FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL.T]  DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: My compatriots and I were holding a peaceful protest outside of the police station after witnessing corrupt behavior from one of the deputies. The corrupt deputy in question suddenly raised his gun and ordered me to stand still; knowing that this officer is corrupt, and fearing for my life, I ran - preferring my chances of escape rather than suffer at the hands of an officer who is clearly driven by sadism.

The deputy (who is DVN, the admin who banned me) then, rather than role play the situation, used his admin powers to stop me running and banned me.

I totally disagree with this ban. You cannot roleplay as a corrupt cop and then expect citizens to obey your every command when you raise a weapon. Very disappointing, as my experience on this server has been top notch up until now.

Edit: I understand the breach in FearRP for running from a cop with a raised weapon, but I feel my reason for it was validated: my character would NOT submit to a corrupt cop; he would rather try and escape.

Edit 2: Roleplaying as a corrupt cop creates a sort-of "godmode" situation. Let me give an example: at the hands of the same cop, my friend was arrested simply "for being black". So my friend had to endure 5 mins in jail, simply because of his character, and there's nothing he can do about it because the police had their gun raised. So, in theory, this player (DVN) can just walk around arresting everyone, for his stupid reasons, and anyone who tries to run is "breaking FearRP" and will get banned. Not impressive.

Messages In This Thread
Buglet unban request - by Buglet - 08-20-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by Buglet - 08-20-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by DVN - 08-20-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by Buglet - 08-21-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: Buglet unban request - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by Buglet - 08-21-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 06:57 PM