Player report on T0xic and dubdub.
On raid baiting. 

The police didn't shoot first in this instance, and there was no way you could of been raided from a higher floor, given the keypad in place, and your camera. They would of had to have come up from beneath via the stairs, unless there is another method to access the roof of the main apartments building that multiple people weren't aware of. 
Me and the police sergeant arrived from the nexus not long after the second request to the police was sent. 
There was also a third request sent, whilst someone on the roof was shooting an automatic rifle, whilst the police were outside. 
Shortly before we got a warrant to search, and entered. 
Which is what my .ooc comments were on. That Dubdub referred to as target practice. 

A point you are omitting in your statement. 

We also didn't blast open any doors (beyond your staircase one) or run in guns blazing, if I recall correctly, the sgt used a ram on your keypad to gain access, and I subsequently breached it. As we reached the floor you were occupying, you began shooting through the wall, whereupon to my knowledge a corleone arrived from behind, and shot us all. 

My point on you blocking off the apartments is that, you were deliberately preventing access to an rp area to other players. 
Whilst it's not in my purview, I cannot see a legitimate reason beyond passive rp as a realtor to own every single apartment, and as criminals keeping a low profile is stated in the rules.

Messages In This Thread
Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Eisenhorn - 08-06-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 08-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Eisenhorn - 08-07-2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 09-03-2017, 03:12 PM