Player report on T0xic and dubdub.
Thread Title: Report: Preventing rp access to apartments, and raid baiting. 

Name of player: T0xic and dubdub

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64180678
                STEAM_0:0:115475161

Time in GMT: between 0200 and 0300

Server: v4b1

Summary: We recieved repeated requests from the aforementioned players as police, to respond to armed men in the apartments, when arriving at the apartments a large amount of automatic rifle rounds were fired from the rooftop. Upon approaching the staircase to ascend to the top floor in the apartments, we find it has been barricaded with a keypad door, blocking off the entire area. 
After this, dubdub begins to yell profanities incharacter at the police, despite previously calling for the police. 
I believe this breaks rule 14.5 in that they are deliberately calling attention to themselves as criminals (both men were rebels) and raid baiting.

Evidence
Propblock.

Raidbaiting. 

You can see from the above two images, they had only aggressive intentions for bringing the police to their location, even when asked in .oocly dubdub sarcastically admits to target practice. When you combine this with them calling the police regarding armed men, it's clearly an attempt to raid bait the government into a gunfight, for no reason. 
I understand it's not as solid evidence as a recording would be, but it's the best I could do, and it's not a drastic leap from that conversation, or their actions that they were trying to provoke the government into a raid. 

Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Eisenhorn - 08-06-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 08-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 09-03-2017, 03:12 PM