Whiskey UBR
Posting on behalf of Whiskey as he is unable to post on the forums:
Your name:[FL:RP]Whiskey #187

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83788548

Your ban ID: BRA (82100) - 78127

Banned by: [FL:T] Yonno

Reason:  Breaking FearRP - 4th ban regarding FearRP - Should know better // Extended by Divey

Involved: Leglaff

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Dear FL Team

So In my Opinion the Ban was Not not confirmed

1. I multiple Times Said in the PR and Leglaff Either Show use the Full video , He did It not , I requested the Full vidio since Beginning and he not answering this Question the Hole Time.

2. Then I said i Try to Make the Video Fixed , You are not Waiting and Banning Me Instandly.

3. Then With my Forum Issius - I not can Create Even a Forum account to write somebody - Even Ingame my Advanced Dupe is not working - Even My Old Bans From 2015 Not Getting resetet.

4. My Englisch is not the Best 1 but i try my best to do it , In the PR i was all Time Trying to Get "HIM" to show use the Full video

5. Fearrp : You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you. : To my Dissision ther Wher Planti More officers : and https://picload.org/view/rwgwoccr/unbenannt.png.html

And he is Not Thinking about to give up ? He is not Wanna "life" his life ? , In Real life This Guy Would be Surrendering. On the Internet i Find : 98.9% Giving up as a Hostage Taker.

6. After We Followed His Orders , And He Released the Hostage , All Police officers and SRU maked a Plan and we raidet them. Not showing in the video Either

7. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/842588846939203495/F3AE44ED98F0EAD74AD1669AF4F5220A78DC92F4/ <------ Here is the Prove that we are out of the Village.

8.I would note thats The FL - Staff Team maybe Get a the Full Video To See ? and Not the Half one.

Thanks

King Regards

Whiskey

unbenannt.png | picload.org
picload.org - fast 'n' easy imagehost
[Image: unbenannt.png?width=75&height=43]
[Image: ?width=400&height=225]

There You go
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep

Messages In This Thread