Frost, Wolven
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:99466670, STEAM_0:1:121483633
Your ban ID:
78082, 78083
Banned by:
[FL] Jonas
Reason:
Frost - BRA (82039) - Cop baiting, and hostaging in public. Permed as per last chance. Should have known alot better.
Wolven - BRA (82039) - Hostaging in public. Should known alot better with his experience.
Involved:
Fry, Janzo, Dragnort
Why we should unban you:
Right to begin with Me and Frost are both sorry for what we have done.
Me, frost and Janzo were basing, minding our own business with our cars across the road. For what ever reason it was, Fry comes over to me and asks for the owner of the Pink BMW, at first i was confused because at the time there was no law stating that out cars couldn't be parked across the road from our property, I'm sorry if there was but at the time of this incident i don't recall there being one.
Like i said before, both, Myself and Frost are very sorry for what havoc we have caused within the server at the time, but we believe that the ban was infact invalid.

Furthermore, you were SRU before this happened and you had raided us multiple times for high walls, us being criminals we are very over protective about our items hence why we did what we did; hostage you. In addition to this, why would you go and take a criminals car after they had said No, mistake me if I'm wrong, you had been warned before hand to not take our cars but you did so anyway.
We had valid reasons to hostage you which i will explain now. If we had got you under gunpoint for taking Frost's car, and then told you to go, you would've more than likely called for backup so that's why i said we are hostaging you.
You asked me to move the car which I then stated it wasn't my car. I then went to get the person that owned the car (Frost) and then you said to him "move the car", you gave no specific place to put the car, we had a hostage at the time and we didn't want to split up our 'gang'. However, you did say to not park it in the road so we listened to your commands and we moved it from the road to the side of the road, where it was fine (like the other cars).
Me and Frost never knew you had a search warrant upon him, we thought time had passed very quickly and thought you stole the car to go impound it or do what ever with it. Again why would we pull guns out for you to then call for backup after, only then to start a raid? I myself believe that would be raid baiting so we thought the best option would to hostage you.
I'm actually very sorry for any inconvenience and we want this matter to be resolved, thank you.
Frost also moved it but as he was moving it, he realised he had to speak to you, he then spoke to you (well i did) i told him to move it, and then he proceeds to move it. 

I also said "It's our property" by that i meant the BMW not the road, sorry if you never understood what we meant.

We think that we should be given a shortened ban or for it to be removed.

EDIT - Just a quick heads up, Fry we're very sorry for taking you hostage but we did have our reasons to.
Wolven

Messages In This Thread
Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Wolven - 07-22-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Jonas - 07-22-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Wolven - 07-22-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Fry - 07-22-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Wolven - 07-22-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Fry - 07-22-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Wolven - 07-22-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Jonas - 07-22-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Jonas - 07-25-2017, 05:03 PM