Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal
Your name: Kanightley

Your ban ID: 77377

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69241161

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest, priors for same reason // 12th ban, last chance

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Before I get into my case I would like to point out that I have done almost 2/3 of my ban, and I was banned for disconnected so I wouldn't get arrested for absolutely no reason what so ever, and I didn't what to have to deal with 15 minutes in jail for standing still at spawn. The situation of the arrest is further discussed in the next paragraph.

This is the second time now appealing for this ban to be revoked. The first time it was revoked was because the admins said I still broke the rules and therefore will not be unbanned, however, looking back on what the admins have said over the past few weeks since I made my request, I have realized I technically didn't break any rules. This is because I was banned for "avoiding arrest by D/C" which therefor D/C to avoid RP situation. My argument is that this isn't so, as the arrest was for no reason what so ever as a random officer whilst I was standing still looking through the player menu came up to me, then tazed, handcuffed, and attempted to arrest me. This is quite clearly FailRP, as the officer had no reason to arrest me. Since it was FailRP, it therefor means that it wasn't an RP situation, as how can a situation be both a successful and failure of an RP at once. Since that the situation wasn't an RP situation due it being a FailRP situation, I technically didn't break any rules, as I "disconnected to avoid an arrest" which wasn't the case, as an arrest falls under as an RP situation, and as discussed, it wasn't an RP situation, it was a FailRP, ergo I didn't break any rules, which is why I should be banned.

Thankyou Admin(s) for taking time out of your day to read this thread.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]

Messages In This Thread
Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Knightley - 07-18-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Reebs - 07-18-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Knightley - 07-18-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Knightley - 07-18-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Reebs - 07-18-2017, 09:09 PM