[UBR] GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Your ban ID: 77993

Banned by: [FL] Reebs

Reason: BRA (81704) - FearRP, FailRP, should know much better

Involved: Me, Balls and some others

[b]Why we should unban you: I would like to start by saying I feel as if Reebs didn't understand the full situation of the PR i posted. Reebs wrote
[/b]

[b]"Gaming, you should not have been in the area of an active raid. You clearly knew full well that a raid was occurring and made ZERO attempt to flee. This, I find to be FailRP, as well as a violation of FearRP, as you should have feared for your life and attempted to flee." [/b]

[b]So I will explain the whole situation. I was standing at the nexus desk when i heared over the radio that the nexus was being raided, I saw armed men running towards the nexus front and I ran into the garage to escape out the back. When i got there it seems like it was empty and not a guy in site, I began running towards the door to escape the building but before i got there I saw a shot from the jails, then i ran behind a wall. I saw a man come out of nowhere with his handsup, i thought this would be a good idea. So I put my handsup and walked from the wall, I stood still waiting for an order and I get shot down.[/b]

[b]I went into the garage for my own safty and to protect myslelf, I never knew a team of armed men would be down there waiting or whatever they did. I was planing to get out but got shot without warning. [/b]

[b]I don't see how i could get banned for this. [/b]

[b]I would also like to request another admin to take a look at this.[/b]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
[UBR] GamingOfficialZZ - by GamingOfficialZZ - 07-15-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: [UBR] GamingOfficialZZ - by Reebs - 07-15-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: [UBR] GamingOfficialZZ - by GamingOfficialZZ - 07-15-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: [UBR] GamingOfficialZZ - by Reebs - 07-15-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: [UBR] GamingOfficialZZ - by Viljo - 07-15-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: [UBR] GamingOfficialZZ - by GamingOfficialZZ - 07-15-2017, 07:21 PM
RE: [UBR] GamingOfficialZZ - by Awestruck - 07-15-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: [UBR] GamingOfficialZZ - by GamingOfficialZZ - 07-15-2017, 07:48 PM