Report: Spear; bartvandennoort1; [Fl:RP] Panda;
Name of player:  Spear;  bartvandennoort1; [Fl:RP] Panda; 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95125693; STEAM_0:0:221332847; STEAM_0:0:63257200

Time in GMT: 1:39 PM GMT +1

Server: v4b1

Summary: So we were trying to properly roleplay, we got an officer hostage, (let me note that i had to say i had a gun to his head multiple times or they would have just shot at the car because they don't know how to RP) Teacher Panda, even tho we are surrounded, if there is still an hostage with a gun pointed at him and in a situatio of panic, you don't aprouch the armed man like that, it will only get you shot, even tho we were surrounded we still had the upper hand because we had your seargent hostage, i beleive it was fail rp to get so close to us and not hear our demands, The spear guy you can totally see the fail rp there i had a gun pointed to him and he just kept running (breaking fear rp). Then when we enter the industrial shop, even while we had a hostage inside, the SRU seargent (bart) starts shooting with no concern for the hostaged police officer's life (fail rp) that inclues [FL:RP] panda (officer shooting throw the window) we hadn't opened fire or anything, so i believe this situation to be complete Fail RP

Evidence http://plays.tv/video/5960e8b22fc649172f...king-rules

Messages In This Thread
Report: Spear; bartvandennoort1; [Fl:RP] Panda; - by Nazagruly - 07-08-2017, 02:03 PM