2 month ban for no reason
Your name: Jarno B.

Your ban ID: 7784

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:125773529[/b]

Reason: Breaking FearRP multiple times in the past 2 days. //Extended by Awestruck. Last chance

Staff member who banned you: Yonno

Extended by: Awestruckbucket

Reason why you should be unbanned: Hello to whoever is reading this. i will give it you i did break FearRp 1 time. So that's fair that i got banned for 1 day, But i get Banned for 2 Months with the text: Breaking FearRp Miltuple times in the last 2 days. So if i did break FearRp in the last 2 days (wich i did not) you should have banned me then for 1 day (i know i should not break FearRP). But further of the 2 months it should not have been extendent because i did not break FearRp in those 2 days so that is some bullcrap so if you could remove my 2 months ban and replace it with like a week or 3 days or so that would be fair because of my prespective i was banned for a day i was like oh thats fair. I try rejoining the next day and it said i was banned from the server and i was confused. so i went to the page and saw that i have a 2 MONTHS BAN. (Btw i have donator i dont know if that helps anything but still) the extend was not fair! 

Messages In This Thread
2 month ban for no reason - by Youre Dad Jaun - 07-04-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: 2 month ban for no reason - by Awestruck - 07-04-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: 2 month ban for no reason - by Yonno - 07-04-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: 2 month ban for no reason - by Awestruck - 07-05-2017, 05:17 PM