Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children
(06-10-2017, 04:33 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 04:22 PM)Razor Wrote: Posting on behalf of [FL:RP] Murdered Children.
[Image: efeg.png]

1st comment.

"He had been following me for ages putting on a silly voice blatantly FailRPing then he decides  to avoid FearRP when he saw me with a gun out. Playing the VICTIM once again DVN, great job."

2nd comment.

"I tried multiple times to evade him but he still didn't respond by leaving or running once he saw my gun. Clearly for him just a way to play victim, try and get someone banned and have a laugh.

People harass Police officers all the time when they have guns out, nobody ever stops until they are properly put under FearRP. You did not apply FearRP to my character as you made no demands and the gun was never even pointed at me during the whole situation.

It's basically like say since Police have guns, anyone who has ever harassed an officer is breaking FearRP which is not true, but a clear example of how your claim fits into other aspects of roleplay.

A silly voice does not mean I'm Fail RP'ing, it's my characters voice that I chose to roleplay at that moment in time.

Violence should always be the last resort in any situation, but in this situation it shouldn't have been used at all.

"You followed me for more than 7 minutes and I only began recording when it got silly. I don't know why in the world you are bringing the police into this because that'd be a completely different situation but it stands the fact you were following me and FailRPing and after multiple attempts to get away from you I opened fire. You saw my gun, you should've responded correctly by calling police or running and you didn't. Your fault you died, nobody elses."

[Image: efeg.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by DVN - 06-10-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by Xesus - 06-10-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by DVN - 06-10-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by Xesus - 06-10-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by Xesus - 06-10-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by DVN - 06-10-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by Jonas - 06-10-2017, 04:52 PM