[FL:RP] Murdered Children

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:31977033

Time in GMT
June 8th (Time not sure)

Server
V4B1

Summary
I was following this man trying to find out why he hit me as I was under the impression he did. The character I was playing was literally some autistic annoying person who is very repetitive. I followed him even though he continuously asked me to leave him alone and stop following him, because of the character I was playing.

Understandably, he did get annoyed and brought a firearm out. As the video shows below he walks continuously and reloads his gun, and as you see when he turned round I stayed right at the end of the tunnel whilst he had the gun drawn and actually made a /request to Police (Something he claimed I didn't do in the video but can actually be confirmed by checking the logs). He put the gun away and I followed again to ask the same question since he was ignoring me, after a short 20 odd seconds or so he instantly turns round and sprays me down.

Please note the following:

- My job was set to Citizen
- I was totally unarmed
- I posed no threat throughout the whole RP situation
- I was never placed under FearRP
- I stayed back when the gun was drawn and you can instantly hear my reaction being quiet shocked and scared, showing I would have been willing to abide by FearRP if it was applied to me

Please also note this first piece of evidence before the video, another example of what this user actually did.

[Image: 9sEi5lV6Tj_-XgiCgyebeg.png]

Evidence

Messages In This Thread
Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by DVN - 06-10-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by Xesus - 06-10-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by DVN - 06-10-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by Xesus - 06-10-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by Xesus - 06-10-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by DVN - 06-10-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Report | [FL:RP] Murdered Children - by Jonas - 06-10-2017, 04:52 PM