staff report
Hello Lord, thank you for you patience whilst I reviewed the case.

Let me just start off with your original Unban Request. In the unban request, you exclaimed how you were banned for a totally invalid reason, a reason that was supposedly made up. You provided no evidence to support your unban request. You did not prove that you did in fact NOT prop-kill/prop-spam. You resulted in using Brikaas' demotion as an excuse to invalidate the ban he gave you. May I just point out that you broke the rules anyway and would have been banned regardless. We, as a staff team, do not void bans from demoted Administrators as they were trusted at the time to make the correct decisions, unless of course they are proven to be invalid bans (which has not happened in this situation). If you really wanted an unban, you should have provided evidence to prove your accusations.

The ban request was taken into discussion to avoid any bias anyone may have, which is the norm for a ban, who's Administrator is no longer in a position to handle it. It was decided that your unban request would be denied. The contents of said discussion will not be released per Administrator guidelines. 

In conclusion, you were banned for a valid reason. If you wish to prove the invalidity of the ban, please feel free to Forum PM me with evidence and I will happily change your ban reason (considering you broke rules and would have been banned anyway):
lordofthesilver Wrote:The only rules me and Minus broke on that day were staff disrespect and maybe a RDM but there is no way we propkilled let alone propspammed.

No abuse noted.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Messages In This Thread
staff report - by lordofthesilver - 06-06-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: staff report - by Reebs - 06-06-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: staff report - by lordofthesilver - 06-06-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: staff report - by Awestruck - 06-06-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: staff report - by Brikaas - 06-06-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: staff report - by Tomo - 06-07-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: staff report - by Awestruck - 06-07-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: staff report - by Awestruck - 06-08-2017, 10:30 PM