Ban Appeal: JohannesNeo
Hello,

You personally told me in-game before this incident happened that you don't care about this server anymore as it has "gone to shit".
This happened when I approached you after you shot Frost while both being on the government force, which might have been an accident. I told you off on it and you then proceeded to randomly shoot into the air multiple times as SRU for no reason whatsoever.

I then saw you D/C'd to avoid an arrest later that session and decided to punish you. Upon checking the Ban list I saw that you had 10 prior bans within 170ish hours of gametime, so I asked and admin for it to be extended as it's just an absurd amount of bans in such little time.

After the ban you decided to post some comments on my promotion thread, most likely because you were upset about your ban, but in my opinion they definitely won't assist you with this unban request.

I see no reason for an admin to accept your unban request currently and propose you to make use of the 3 months to cool off and take a break from Fearless.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal: JohannesNeo - by Strange Neo - 06-06-2017, 08:25 AM
RE: Ban Appeal: JohannesNeo - by Yonno - 06-06-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: Ban Appeal: JohannesNeo - by Strange Neo - 06-06-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Ban Appeal: JohannesNeo - by Yonno - 06-06-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: Ban Appeal: JohannesNeo - by Random - 06-06-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Ban Appeal: JohannesNeo - by Strange Neo - 06-06-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal: JohannesNeo - by Random - 06-06-2017, 10:24 AM