Staff Report | [FL] Random
(06-05-2017, 07:23 PM)The Memester Wrote: Apparently he extended the ban because i should've known better, Well start by using more than one source when accepting PR's, Just because some 200 hour guy posts 10 seconds of a situation to frame me, You instantly ban me for breaking the rules when i clearly was not, I shouldn't been given a punishment for someone else's rule breakage.
-I'm fully aware that i am responsible for my actions, But i still find the ban unfair, Since that ORiley guy has tried to frame me for a while just to get me banned due to him insulting me for no real reason. So what he (Most likely) did was to either cut out, or start recording (You can) see that he tries to instantly point me out when that other guy had the gun out, He then looks over to my friend for no reason. I feel that the first ban (From the PR) was unneccesary, I do indeed agree on that i "Hostaged in public" but again, I was not able to record those 10 seconds before (In the alley where he originally hostaged him) and then he ran into the park where ORiley  recorded it. And to Random's response to me i want to say, That i am not trying to indict Random for Abuse just to be an ***, I just felt even worse treated after my UBR was denied and my ban extended, I do know that i broke a rule, But it was not intentional at all, I also find it unfair that the guy who Initially took him hostage (Pointing the gun) got a Blacklist for RDM but no ban, Where i took out a rope for 3 seconds to tie him up so he wasn't able to run as easy. But i got first a day ban, Then got it extended for 5 days because i apparently should've known better, And yes i should've, But this occured really early in the morning (Think it was) close to 4am at the time and i didn't have any sleep the night before so i was too tired to remember that rule, Since we already initiated on him in the alley, (Obviously) not shown in the video.

This basically sums all of it up, 
I find no need for an extent ban since i knew (About right after the event)  that i messed up and broke a rule.
What i would appreciate is the ban removed, Since i never intended / really did something wrong, Since this happend because of someone else's misstake / rule breakage.

-Even though this is a AA Thread, I want to get my word out there since i can't really post another UBR, I don't really intend on getting any of the Staff Members i've brought up, All i want is the ban to be lifted and hopefuly removed from my Record, (I know it looks like i broke a rule) which i possibly did, But as i am saying that guy (Cop) he hostaged ran when at Gunpoint, ran into the Park where he then got tied up by me so he couldn't run away, And then you can see that the Ak guy tries to bring him back to the place we originally hostaged him at.

I do still feel like the Staff Members involved made a misstake, Because i know i should know better but this situation was combined with both someone else's rule breakage and my memory not working properly due to lack of sleep.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report | [FL] Random - by The Memester - 06-04-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: Staff Report | [FL] Random - by Random - 06-04-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Staff Report | [FL] Random - by The Memester - 06-04-2017, 09:05 PM
RE: Staff Report | [FL] Random - by Random - 06-04-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: Staff Report | [FL] Random - by The Memester - 06-05-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Staff Report | [FL] Random - by The Memester - 06-08-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Staff Report | [FL] Random - by Awestruck - 06-08-2017, 07:09 AM