Report: SPARTAN_KCT
Here I will tell you my part of the story,
The police officer was standing in the way at BP so I honked at him, then he insulted me so I just kept on honking until I drove away. I wasn't paying attention to the chat so cassie is right on that part. (It wasn't intential as I wasn't paying attention on the chat, I saw it after I drove away)
Then after 5min I got back and was tanking my car at BP. Then suddenly cassie came out of nowhere and pulled a gun on me. I asked why she wanted me to get out since I wanted to know the reason.
I was failrped many many many times by the police so I'm kinda sceptic before going out my car.
I kept on asking why (even turned my engine off to let her know I wasn't going anywhere) but she didnt gave a reason. I was getting tired of the situation so I got out my car just to be insta handcuffed. While she was pulling out her handcuffs I ran away, since I had items on me I didnt want to loose. I ran next to a car and got injured.
I have to admit I lost my temper when I was injured because I was feeling like this was random arrest.
Police need to state a reason before handcuffing someone if I'm right.
I have to admit that I wasn't paying attention to the chat the first time I drove off, that was my fault.
But I think that it's random arrest If you don't state a reason before you handcuff someone.
I can't know if a cop is just abusing their power or is honestly roleplaying if they dont state a reason.
You have to understand that the police have FailRPed me many times so I tend to approach these situations differently.(I lost many items that way)
If I did something wrong I'm happy to hear it I hope you just understand my part of the story
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Messages In This Thread
Report: SPARTAN_KCT - by CassieHaddad - 05-15-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Report: SPARTAN_KCT - by Spartan_KCT - 05-15-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Report: SPARTAN_KCT - by CassieHaddad - 05-15-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: Report: SPARTAN_KCT - by Eeee394 - 05-15-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Report: SPARTAN_KCT - by Awestruck - 05-16-2017, 01:41 AM