Samzo UBR
I believe I've changed within the sense of maturity. Since being banned I mentioned I've not switched on my PC other than to do some work which is rare. I've cut out gaming and focused on the real world, working 5 days a week and focusing on social activities and it's made me realise how childish I actually was before hand. How it wasn't worth the hassle that I caused myself and others, with the change of maturity comes a change of everything from my roleplaying to following standard rules, it's all improved due to this. Being away from Fearless changed me immediately because I realised how much I actually loved the community itself, enough to know I won't fuck up if given the chance.

I'm not sure exactly what I can bring to the community, but I can deffinitely bring a friendly face, my clan skills and my valued opinion and views which I see useful and valuable due to my experience within Fearless, City RP and Gmod itself. I've been from the top to the bottom of Fearless which is valuable in all senses, as well as seeing an old face around the community from time to time can be nice for others, as I was popular here before getting along with most before things hit the fan.

You can't be sure it won't happen again because I'm not convinced it ever happened at all, which is why I claim innocence. But for the questions answer you guys will have to put trust into myself that it won't happen, if you can find it within to give me the chance to prove myself to the community.

Thanks, Falc.

Messages In This Thread
Samzo UBR - by Fultz - 05-09-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Samzo UBR - by Reebs - 05-10-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Samzo UBR - by Awestruck - 05-10-2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Samzo UBR - by Fultz - 05-10-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Samzo UBR - by Awestruck - 05-12-2017, 03:25 PM