Report: 5$ mouse :( and Al Suq-Yadiq
(04-17-2017, 10:27 PM)KMASTER Wrote: I was a witness around that situation where they were at the shopping street, how is it failrp when they're rping corrputed officers they can be very rude you just go ahead and report them to the president or to the sergeant, i see that you got kinda salty towards them when they rp'd as corrupted officers you took it to OOC instead of IC, and also i believe that you should'nt push your stuff into that case with emily if they talking shit to her and she's not offended then it's none of your business tbh, she or he can always report them instead of you doing it for her/him

@candycane, that's called corrputed cop rp, you can be corrputed as an officer as you can see they got it in their description
You kept saying that they were roleplaying as corrupt cops but yet, they was abusive towards Jessica, Emily, Jon (Rebelz), Karter and Evanswatch. There was no evidence that they was roleplaying as corrupt cops so that's invalid.

I've seen many different videos and evidence that these was being pricks. These guys was being abusive towards people and breaking many different rules. 

Let's be honest, you can't be serious on these sorta stuff because for one, your name is "KMASTER" and you saying that Karter shouldn't defend someone because he's not involve in it. You're a great friend if someone gets bullied and he ask for your help and your like "I don't wanna get involve". 

Also, you just involved yourself into this report. You're a hypocrite.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."

Messages In This Thread