UBR
(04-17-2017, 07:22 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
mintblackbeard Wrote:I never said that all props in have to be unfrozen, only the barricade blocking the road (unless it is breakable)

Already addressed that. The props are clearly made to block sections of the road which makes them barricades.
The barricade is a whole thing, and it was possible to get through it by just driving through the middle of it.

Quote:
RĀ ules Wrote:You may use frozen props, but players must be able to break through the barricade with a vehicle.

When it comes to the situation before. That was dealt with in character until you didn't remove it after being told by the president you did not have permission.
The president didn't say a thing lol, you just immediately started removing it after we said we'd had it up since before the current president, the president never once said remove it. Please refrain from lying in the courthouse.

Quote:
Rules Wrote:You may build a roadblock while playing as a government member, with permission from the President.

It blocked sections of the road on purpose therefore is a roadblock and you did not have permission from the president therefore is in violation of the rules and I am within my right to remove it.
We got permission from the president, and you immediately searched for more reasons to remove it(lying in character in the process) and failed to do so.
Quote:Once again, I was unaware that they were frozen. The slow sign was not there to block any section of the road and is simply a warning therefore, not a blockade or a roadblock.

I have gone over everything I feel needed. I will not reply unless entirely necessary.
[/quote]
You were fully aware they were frozen, and your road sign was also frozen, and the exact same size as our road block. If our road block was not acceptable, your road sign was not acceptable, without some extreme admin event reason to do so.

Can I get, I believe it was awestruck, that joined a few nights ago while we did it with traffic cones. He said it was a bit unrealistic as it was traffic cones, so we asked if concrete barriers were fine, and he had no issue with this. Other than this, no other admin has had issue with it in the past 2 years of us doing similar things.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by 5p carrier bag - 04-16-2017, 12:12 PM
RE: UBR - by Stroudie - 04-16-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: UBR - by mintblackbeard - 04-17-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: UBR - by 5p carrier bag - 04-17-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: UBR - by mintblackbeard - 04-17-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: UBR - by 5p carrier bag - 04-17-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: UBR - by 5p carrier bag - 05-02-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: UBR - by Jonas - 05-02-2017, 10:52 AM