UBLR: MrFinnConlon
Lightbulb 
Your name: MrFinnConlon

Your blacklist ID: 79166 | 79167 | 79168

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:79431150[/b]

Reason: Pushing car to refuel it.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Pear

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: This occurred roughly 5/6 months ago. 
I was playing on V2d (the only server that my PC could handle at the time). There were maybe 6 people online and I was driving around in my new Ford Transit Van and came to a stop on main st, not too far from the BP parking Garage. I exited the van, leaving it on the main st and walked around for a bit. Due to a known bug with the for transit I was unable to enter the driver's seat thus the van was underivable, stuck in the middle of the road. At this time I made multiple @ calls stating that my van was bugged and I couldn't drive it. After reading rule 17.2

Spoiler :
17.2 When your vehicle is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your vehicle is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.

And more then 10 mins + making @ calls with no 
response I deemed an admin to 
unavailable and tried to prop push my car with a globe prop to the parking garage to store it. Turns out that pear was undercover and blacklisted me. I deem this to be an unfair punishment for the circumstances and I also think that Pear then removed the van once he blacklisted me. Sorry for any inconvince caused, I hope pear will be able to remember some details about this situation.

- Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here

Messages In This Thread
UBLR: MrFinnConlon - by MrFinnConlon - 04-14-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: UBLR: MrFinnConlon - by Spear - 04-16-2017, 12:00 AM
RE: UBLR: MrFinnConlon - by MrFinnConlon - 04-16-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: UBLR: MrFinnConlon - by Spear - 04-16-2017, 09:59 AM
RE: UBLR: MrFinnConlon - by MrFinnConlon - 04-16-2017, 10:04 AM
RE: UBLR: MrFinnConlon - by Spear - 04-17-2017, 08:31 PM