UBR
You have 9 bans over a short period of time. You also have 9 forum warnings over a small period of time, as well as having being banned from the forums in the past due to these warnings.

The person that gave you the $300,000 truck wanted to give you a free Fire Truck (worth and some other free things as a gift. He accidentally gave you the $300,000 truck instead of the Fire Truck and asked you to please return it to him as it was a mistake on his behalf. You refused to return it stating that "It's not against the rules" to do so, which is just a horrible thing to do.

To me it feels like you don't learn from your mistakes as you keep doing them over and over again. The only reason I permanently banned you was because you will remain permanently banned until I'm online when you're online (I added you as a friend on steam as you probably already noticed) so that I can take the truck from you, as well as preventing you from giving the truck to someone else or selling it.

Once this is done, the permanent ban will be reduced, though I hope you understand that you are on your last legs at this point considering all of the above stated. Will you be online today around 6PM GMT?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by Prompt - 03-23-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: UBR - by Prompt - 03-23-2017, 06:56 AM
RE: UBR - by Holdem - 03-23-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: UBR - by Prompt - 03-23-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: UBR - by mobiledove - 03-23-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: UBR - by Prompt - 03-23-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 03-24-2017, 06:35 AM
RE: UBR - by Holdem - 03-24-2017, 10:19 AM