Video 
Your name: IBRAHIM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Your ban ID: 76198

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Rebelion's Group / [FL:M] Random / [FL:RP] Teendiver

Why we should unban you:

What happen That Jonas came as a police officer with 2 officers with him , Thy came to the Rebelion VillageĀ [Little Village]
And As Jonas say that thy came and point guns at my group and but them under Fear RP rule , And Thy got one of my Team mates Handcuffed , And Jonas said that he had 5 of my team mates under gun point , As I have seen That is True , But when my team mates have Escape the Fear RP Via running back to the second defenses in our Base and take potions and ready to compact with the police , When Police officers Open the front door via Ram stick I got my gun out from Top of my Sniper tower and start shoting at them , I kill Jonas him self and he came back and carry me and said you Broke Fear RP , ok I will say that Jonas and his officers were holding them under Fear RP , But Sadly I didn't know I will tell you how , I was on top of a sniper tower I can't Hear Microphones or Read Chat Typing because I'm very far from them up in the sky , when I say all of my Team mates getting ready to shot in their defenses , I got my gun out and killed Jonas as this Video Show all what I'm talking about that I can't Hear anything going down their , I didn't Realize that there was a Fear RP going on down their , and In the same time I saw my Team mates being ready for compact I got my gun and shot , This Video Show's Every thing I'm talking about , To see it Click Here
[Note:The video is messed up little bit]

[Note: If this request get approved I would like this ban to be removed from my records]
Thanks

IBRAHIM

Messages In This Thread
UBR : IBRAHIM - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: UBR : IBRAHIM - by Random - 02-26-2017, 12:53 AM
RE: UBR : IBRAHIM - by Jonas - 02-26-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: UBR : IBRAHIM - by Floodify - 02-26-2017, 11:55 AM