PR: Cedric, Budy, arctic
Okay so just a few points to clarify from me.

1. I didn't justify proppushing on the server because it was empty.
2. I had been killed a few times in spawn by arctic with props. I didnt initiate or condone the prop-pushing. I called an admin to try and help us in @ but did not receive any support.

I took it into my own hands to stop the prop-pusher as he was ruining the server. I realise this was wrong of me however I saw no other way around it. In the situation I acted on instinct rather than just accepting the situation for what it was.
My intentions were to block the prop-pusher by hiding behind a large object, but I accidentally killed what turned out to be the wrong person :/.

In summary what I did was wrong and I apologise for it. Taking it into my own hands attempting to stop him isn't the correct way to deal with with happened and for that I am sorry. That being said please let it be known that I wanted nothing to do with prop-pushing or the generaly mingey behaviour which occurred. This is evidenced by the fact that in the video I make no further attempts to use props or any actions after being killed multiple times. I had a momentary lapse in judgement which I have apologised for, but I am not the person trying to cause upset to the server.

I would appreciated if you took the situation into account as a one-off and considered how my motives were very different from the other perpatrators; I am a long time fan of the server and have recently been enjoying the RP it offers, hence I would like to be given the chance to continue playing. I mean well, my response was incorrect but I am sorry for my actions and wish to attone for my sins. I had a long chat with Moxew and he did make me realise the error of my ways - I believe I can use this experience to improve my self and do the right thing properly next time.

Thanks for reading.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR: Cedric, Budy, arctic - by Moxew - 02-25-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: PR: Cedric, Budy, arctic - by Prompt - 02-25-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: PR: Cedric, Budy, arctic - by Budy - 02-25-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: PR: Cedric, Budy, arctic - by Prompt - 02-25-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: PR: Cedric, Budy, arctic - by Budy - 02-25-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: PR: Cedric, Budy, arctic - by Brikaas - 02-25-2017, 03:43 PM