Unban Seka (no reason ban)
(02-17-2017, 10:25 PM)NJperry Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 10:09 PM)Seka Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 04:42 PM)Reebs Wrote: May I remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the rules?

I've seen the video for which you were suspended, Seka. The report is, indeed, not fake, and proof was provided. He told you to stop, which you would have heard if you watched the video. He had a weapon pointed at you and told you to stop, to which you reacted by running away, a clear violation of FearRP. At the time, no shots were being fired and you were handcuffed. FearRP applied.

I am not lying! He had the gun on me,he told me to "stop right there" and I did. After I crouched (as seen on video), the other guy started to shoot,and at that point, DarkLord started to defend himself by returning fire. By that moment,I was no more under his gun point nor his orders. In a RP situation,I ran for my life. Remember: I just moved away from the fight,did not shoot him or anything and again,after he started to shoot,he did not said anything else to me. If I broke the fearRP (from my point of view I did not as it was a RP life situation), I beg for your pardon.   P.S. You are wrong,I was not handcuffed,armed,on drugs or anything.I came out of the base,saw him,RPed as I know it's done. Again,if I did anything wrong,please have my apologises,but I swear to God that I did not heard him sayin'me to stop when the shooting started!

You keep describing the situation which you didn't get banned for, if you read my previous post I told you what situation you got banned for. 

You got banned for breaking FearRP on IBRAHIM not DarkLord.
IBRAHIM,DARKLord,the guy who posted the BR on me. I missused the name of the player.....when I said "Darklord",I meant the guy who made the video...IBRAHIM,or whoeved did it...I remember the situation. Anyway,sorry for even bothering you. I'll wait for my ban to expire,and that's it. I don't want to argue anymore or put other players or even myself in bad light. All the best!

Messages In This Thread
Unban Seka (no reason ban) - by Seka - 02-17-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Unban Seka (no reason ban) - by NJperry - 02-17-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Unban Seka (no reason ban) - by Seka - 02-17-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: Unban Seka (no reason ban) - by NJperry - 02-17-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Unban Seka (no reason ban) - by Reebs - 02-17-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: Unban Seka (no reason ban) - by Seka - 02-17-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Unban Seka (no reason ban) - by NJperry - 02-17-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Unban Seka (no reason ban) - by Seka - 02-17-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Unban Seka (no reason ban) - by Awestruck - 02-20-2017, 05:03 PM