Unban
Your name: Mr.Carlsberg (old 2013 acc unbanned) - Ch0w - 99 problems - Zay - Jeans 

Your bans: 66300(Main) - 74696 - 72992

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96515486

Reason: Multiple accounting, Exploiting clan system.

Staff member banned you: Many, my main one were Nighthawk 

Reason why you should be unbanned: So this is how it all started. Back in 2013 I’d started playing Fearless introduced by my friend. I’ve been getting a lot of bans and I reached 16 bans which were included perma. After that I waited some months, then I felt that I would play again, so I started a new account named 99 problems this were in 2015. I played everyday and I really enjoyed playing Fearless atm. I also had another account, but didn't use it I think once but not that further.

At this time I didn't knew anything about VPN, so I had around 700 hours, when me and some other guys that I used to play with everyday, we found an exploit which we all got very greedy about we almost made 10 million in total.

I heard rumors that someone from our group told on us to someone and then I went straight to the admins and told them, then I received 1 months ban while they went with perm.

Then I went on my other account a day and saw what's good, then finally after 4 months I’ve got caught because of suspicion, then I’ve received perm ban on both accounts.

In early 2016 I started again but with VPN, the account name were zay and a day I were randomly going into the server when I forgot to turn on my VPN then I knew that I fucked up. I started again on the account named Jeans I played a lot, I might have bought donator and many moneypacks on all accounts.

That's why I used always to be very rich, I’ve done the same fault on that account so I’d chose to make a giveaway with all my items, my inventory was worth about 4 millions. And after that I received a perma ban.

But the reason i'm making this is to see if my ban can get extended, or something bcs I’m not making a new account and always have to be afraid of making some mistakes. I do think if I get unban I can just play without any problems…
But my past is not looking good. Always worth a try. Damn Fearless is so addicting.

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Ch0w - 02-13-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Unban - by Reebs - 02-13-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Unban - by Ch0w - 02-15-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: Unban - by NightHawkd - 02-15-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Unban - by Reebs - 02-15-2017, 04:37 PM