UBR - memeSake
Your name: [FL:RP] memeSake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22447309

Your ban ID: 76024

Banned by: AwestruckBullet

Reason: Powergaming - Changing to Merchant job to provide himself ammo, then changing job.

Involved: Just myself.

Why we should unban you:

First off... really Awestruck? Really? 

Here's the context... I wasn't sure what I wanted to RP as, and I became a Gun Dealer. While Gun Dealer, I purchased 5 pistol ammo so that I could defend my store. 5... pistol... ammo. I bought two doors, and posted multiple adverts to try and sell guns.

I didn't get any replies at all apart from one person who only wanted to buy a single galil - to which I said no. After getting no people wanting to buy from me - and I'm in a lazy mood and really couldn't be bothered to build a gun store, I changed to mechanic and started putting out adverts to fix peoples cars instead.

How do you think, Awestruck, that I only became gun dealer to provide myself with ammunition? I bought FIVE PISTOL AMMO. That's one shipment.. It's actually rather laughable. I even bought doors and put multiple adverts to try and sell guns.

I didn't just become gun dealer, spawn ammo and change straight away - so I don't know what this is really for... I tried to RP but nobody wanted it and I didn't feel like sitting around doing nothing and wasn't in the mood for building a shop.

So for this you ban me for three days?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
UBR - memeSake - by memeSake - 02-13-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Awestruck - 02-13-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by memeSake - 02-13-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Awestruck - 02-13-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by memeSake - 02-13-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Awestruck - 02-13-2017, 07:10 PM