UBR - memeSake
Posted on behalf of memeSake:

Well I did apologise to you Feffe. I explained that I didn’t know you were homosexual and sincerely showed my regret. It’s honestly childish that you’d act in such a defensive way.

Apparently, no matter the clear intent – you’d rather take it as a personal insult rather than banter which you know it was.

You’re lucky that I didn’t have Shadowplay on yesterday when you were insulting me as part of our banter. Because according to you – even though we had banter going on, that means nothing and I can at any point take offense and post a staff complaint against you, and as per your own logic – you should be punished.  That’s basically what you’re saying.

You quote two rules, one of which is irrelevant. I did not post this in OOC chat. @ calls are OOC, but that doesn’t make it the OOC chat. If you’re muted from OOC chat, you can still use @ chat…
“5.6 Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat, and do not write caps-locked messages.”  As a staff member, you should know this and this rule in more detail and it is not relevant to this request.

Your reaction to this is pathetic quite honestly. I had friendly intent towards you. I considered you a friend of mine and don’t even know why you’re so offended.

You also mention about how if I was to walk up to a black man and call him n___ … but that’s out of context. You’re insinuating that I am walking up to a random black guy – meaning I don’t know them and it would of course be obvious that they are black… however with you, you are supposed to be professional as part of the FL staff team, I thought we were friends and I did not know you were gay. So it is totally different to some random black guy. To take this stance is frankly quite disappointing. Sorry if I didn’t know that you couldn’t take banter.

As from what you’ve said, and that even though you know my friendly nature and intent here you think I deserve to be banned – I would like you to apologise for any and all insults you gave me yesterday, because you insulted me and that is not right for a staff member for Fearless RP. I would advise you to not insult others if you cannot take it yourself. I knew you were saying stuff as a joke and being friendly, but that clearly doesn’t count for anything anymore, right?

As from what you said – I actually do have friends irl where racial slurs, insults and so on are used – both from me and against me. It’s called friendship and we all know it’s not intended as a real insult.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - memeSake - by ShadowPurple - 02-01-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Feffe - 02-01-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by ShadowPurple - 02-01-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Spear - 02-01-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Feffe - 02-01-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by ShadowPurple - 02-01-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Feffe - 02-01-2017, 10:35 PM